IKEA KURA reversible bed with a foam mattress, pine, 90x200 cm
• One foam mattress is included. Bedlinen are sold separately.
• Turned upside down the bed quickly converts from a low to a high bed.
• When the bed is used as a loft bed, it is recommended for ages from 6 years.
• To prevent your child from getting their head stuck, and avoiding serious injury, the distance between the bed and the wall must always be less than 6.5 cm or greater than 23 cm.
• High beds and the upper bed of bunk or loft beds are not suitable for children under 6 years due to the risk of injury from falls.
• Max load indicates static weight, in other words the load which the bed withstands if you lie or sit on it.
Add on optional description to this section