Change of mind? No worries.
- Within 30 days, you have the products in original packaging and original receipt and invoice bring back to our store, we will refund you the same way as you have paid.
- Original packaging is defined as the unopened box or any piece not taken out of the packaging box.
- Once your order has been dispatched from our store, the delivery charge is non-refundable.
- Return Items posted or couriered are at the customer’s cost and risk, and Good Furniture shall not refund customers for any products that it does not receive, or that it receives which are broken or damaged.
Exclude products are:
Special pre order for customer. Special pre-order is defined as:
Not in our regular product range, only ordered separately for customers from IKEA.
Clearance or sold as discount.
Damaged or Missing piece?
- Please inspect each piece which inside box before start assembling. If you find any pieces get damaged or missing once the packages are opened, please contact us immediately. We may refuse the damage claim after assembled.
- After the start of assembly or all made up, any damage or missing we can provide replacement or new parts, but additional charges are required.
- Please email us email@example.com with pictures then we can deal with your issues.