Good Furniture is bound by the NZ Privacy Act 1993. For more information, visit www.privacy.org.nz.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. For example, we may request personal information from you when you:
- order goods that require delivery;
- contact us for further information;
- participate in surveys and other types of research;
- enter a promotion, sweepstake, or contest hosted by Snooze;
- subscribe to our mailing list;
- register your details on our web site;
- ask for a quote to be prepared;
- express interest in a particular Snooze service
Other information we may collect
For statistical purposes we collect anonymous information on web site activity (such as top pages viewed, the number of pages viewed, the number of sessions, and most popular session times).
We use this data to evaluate our web site performance and to improve the content we display to you. To evaluate the effectiveness of our online advertising (including click-through from email marketing), we may use third parties to collect statistical data. No personal information is collected on these occasions.
Good Furniture uses tracking technologies such as cookies to recognise your browser each time it visits our site, and to track which pages you visit whilst on our site. We use this information to optimize our site and create a better online experience for you. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user's browser. However, if you do not wish to receive any cookies, you may set your browser to refuse them.
Good furniture also uses your Personal Information:
- To complete a transaction.
- To deal with your queries or customer service issues promptly whether by email, telephone or mail. We may also keep information on your communications with our customer service representatives.
- To keep you up-to-date with products, services, events or promotions we think would be of particular interest through a variety of channels. You will be able to "opt-out" from this activity at any time.
- To enhance your customer experience and help we complete your transactions faster.
- For planning, product development or research purposes.
Disclosure of personal information
We will only send Personal Information to third party organisations when:
We have your consent to share the information;
We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
we need to send your information to companies that are contracted to Good Furniture e.g. mailing houses, IT service providers, service providers (e.g. assemblers, repairers), web developers, marketing agencies, finance companies; or
We are required or authorised by law to disclose the information.
Such information remains under Good Furniture’s custodianship at all times and the agents involved are bound by specific confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
Links to third party web sites on www.goodfurniture.co.nz are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave Good Furniture's site. Good Furniture is not responsible for any of these sites, their content or their usage of your personal information.
For any further queries relating to your personal details or Good Furniture's Privacy, please contact us 09 2223355 or Email to:firstname.lastname@example.org