Most of IKEA products are flat packed so they’re easy for you to take home.
Also we ship to New Zealand Nationwide and make sure your products arrive on time and in excellent condition.
- All order will be processed within 2 business days .
- You will receive them within 3-7 business days for Auckland and North island.
- 5-10 business days for South island.
Delivery take place location
- Your order will be delivered and handed over at the front door of the specified address. ( Won't move into any room).
- If the premises does not have access to a lift the Service Provider may decline to carry the goods up stairs all the way.
- A signature is not required for your order to be delivered. If nobody is present at your home or workplace, the Service Provider will attempt to leave your order in a safe place.
- If you need to go upstairs or move into a room, we can arrange a professional moving company. But there will be an additional charge, you can contact us for a quote.
Damaged on Delivery
- If your item is damaged during delivery, we will repair or replace it, free of charge. If you believe your purchase was damaged during delivery, please Email us https://www.goodfurniture.co.nz/pages/contact-us with pictures of damaged piece.
- Damaged on delivery is defined as before assembled.
- You can calculate the shipping cost of a single product on the product page.
We provide value combine shipping cost for multiple products. The final delivery charge for your order will be calculated at the checkout. To view the cost of delivery for your order, please add all of the items to your shopping cart
then clicking “View Cart”.
- Please note that some areas are outside our normal delivery areas. Please contact us or call 09 2223355 for further information.
Extra Rural charge
- For rural area address, freight companies reserve the right to charge a surcharge where they deem necessary.
- In the case, if the original shipping fee charged is not sufficient to cover the Rural Delivery Surcharge to deliver to the customer’s provided address, freight company will charge extra rural delivery fees, and we will forward the freight company's invoice to you.
- Once your order has been dispatched from our shop, you will be sent an email with tracking number to confirm your order is on it's way to you.
- 0-25 kg please visit on https://www.aramex.co.nz/ with your tracking number.
- Over 25 kg please visit on https://www.straitnz.co.nz/ with your tracking number.